Kingdom-minded Entrepreneur (KME) partners with individuals, businesses, churches, educational institutions, and other Christian organizations to offer Christian business training throughout the United States.
There are several different ways to partner with KME. Check out our Partnerships Guide here. If you’d like to partner with KME, please contact Karmen at (240) 273-2584.
Two main ways you can partner with us are:
- Host Partnerships provide an opportunity for churches, businesses, and other non-profit organizations to host KME business training courses within a community.
- Licensed Partnerships provide individuals or organizations the right to distribute KME business training courses within a country or educational organization.
- Educational/institutional licenses
Join our network of partners and enjoy the many benefits!
- Gain access to proven transformational Christian business training courses and seminars
- Gain access to a diversity of entrepreneurship training materials in various languages
- Focus on your core mission rather than reinventing the wheel
- Earn additional revenue to support your mission
- Receive ongoing support for your program and your graduates
- Partner with a leading marketplace organization
- Receive ongoing certification for your trainers
- Receive affordable partnership options and flexible delivery models