Ways to Partner with Kingdom-minded Entrepreneur (KME):
Become a Certified Teacher. As a KME Certified Teacher, you have the opportunity to teach empower, transform and elevate youth, men, and women so they can reach their highest potential; gain economic security, and help their communities through entrepreneurship.
Definition: An individual who is certified by KME and in good standing to teach the KME coursers.
Purpose: To help youth, men and women transform themselves and their communities through entrepreneurship. The benefits of entrepreneurship will undoubtedly increase their self-esteem, provide self-fulfillment, and help their community..
Benefits and Compensation:
- Become a part of a network of ministers dedicated to transforming the lives of individuals unto righteousness for the glory of God through biblical entrepreneurship.
- Receive compensation for teaching classes – 30% of all registrations
- Additional 10% for each student you recruit
- Gain the right to conduct workshops and seminars using the KME three-part comprehensive Christian business training
- Opportunity to become a KME Partner.
- Specific Requirements: 1) Complete “Developing the Kingdom-minded Entrepreneur Mindset” (KMEM), Action Planning, the Blueprint for Success” (APBS) Course. 2) Complete Teacher Certification Training 3) Organize a course and co-teach at least 1 section of the course.Maintain certification by attending a re-certification training (i.e. the KME Conference) every two years, as well as teaching at least 1 course per year.
Become a Referral Partner
- Definition: An individual who has a network of potential KME students and commits to recruiting the same to take KME courses.Compensation: 10% of course registrations that occur through the direct personal involvement of the referral partner.
- Specific Requirements: Authorization via KME HQ staff to become a Referral Partner.
Become an Area Developer
- Definition: A Certified Teacher or KME Partner who works with KMEM to develop a robust Kingdom-minded Entrepreneurship Program in a specified geographical region OR through a specific network.
- 10% of new and recurring course registrations through the specified geographical area or network.
- Specific Requirements: Responsible for 100 unique KME registrations in a certain geographical region or through a specific network within a 12-month period. Train and support at least 3 certified teachers who coordinate classes with at least 25 students for “Developing the Kingdom-minded Entrepreneur Mindset”, Action Planning, the Blueprint for Success” OR “How to Start and Operate a Nonprofit Organization” course within a 12 month calendar year.
Become a Host Partner
- Definition: An individual, organization, or church who offers their facility as a venue for a KME class along with promoting and/or delivering KME to the public or its internal members.Compensation: 10% of all course registrations for the specific course offered at the venue.
Become a Corporate Host
- Definition: An individual, organization and/or corporation who offers a specific, one-time KME class only to members of their organization.
- Cost: $5,000 – $10,000.00 fee per class plus student materials based on the number of registrations. The corporate host is also responsible for enlisting a Certified Teacher and providing payment to the Certified Teacher (the minimum fee is $1,200 and up based on the number of students). Benefits: The opportunity to offer a KME course to a large group of students at a discounted rate overall. A Corporate Host may choose to offer the course to students at a discounted rate or free of charge.
Become a Licensed Partner
- Definition: An individual or an organization who purchases the right to distribute KME training materials and/or courses within an educational organization. Licensed partners must find Certified Teachers to teach their classes and are responsible for providing compensation for the Certified Teacher.
- Cost: Negotiable; Annual License Fee
- Receive the right to offer Nehemiah Project courses as part of existing curriculum.
- Register all students internally through their organization if they choose to offer Nehemiah Project courses solely to their internal body of students or members. If this option is elected, additional benefits are as follows:o Set their own course prices
- Manage their own registrations Licensed Partner Examples:
Licensed Partner Examples:
A professor at a university may choose to incorporate KME materials into his or her course.
An organization with membership requirements that wishes to offer ongoing KME courses to their membership community.