Partnering with KME as a Host Partner is a strategic way to impact your business, community, church, or organization, providing Christian business training to a variety of individuals. If your organization would like to host a KME course, please check our our Retail Host option or Wholesale Host option, below.
- Commit to recruiting a minimum number of students
- Provide facilities for courses and other KME Project events
- Provide logistic support for training courses
- Are limited to only the United States
- No upfront fee to host classes.
- Guarantee a minimum of 20 participant registrations at class retail pricing
- Promote classes to their church/organization members
- Direct participants to register for the course directly through the KME Christian Education and Resource Center
- Receive 10% commission of total registrations
In return, KME provides retail hosts with all student materials and Certified Teachers
- Receive a discounted student registration rate based on the number of students (Minimum of 30)
- Purchase a bundle of student registrations
- Provide refreshments and facilities
- Cover the travel and lodging costs (if needed) of the Certified Teacher
- Register all students internally through their company or organization
More information about becoming a Host Partner with KME is available upon request. Take the next step by completing the FORM below and we will provide you with more information.