The Kingdom-minded Entrepreneur offers three comprehensive business courses for Christian business owners, entrepreneurs, and potential entrepreneurs desiring to start and operate a business based on biblical principles. Each individual course provides a strong mix of core business concepts and Christian business principles. The courses offered are:
*. “Developing the Kingdom-minded Entrepreneur Mindset”
* Action Planning, the Blueprint for Success”
* “How to Start and Manage a Nonprofit Organization”
“Developing the Kingdom-minded Entrepreneur Mindset”
“Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.” (Proverbs 3:5)
Developing the Kingdom-minded Entrepreneur Mindset is a course that provides Christian business training, business concepts, and biblical principles. This course can be taken at your own pace as self-study. It is designed to assist Christians to start a new business that glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ and helps:
- Provide a vehicle for using your gifts and talents to help others
- Promote independence and the opportunity to make your own business decisions
- Provide flexibility in that you are able to set your own pace and schedule
- Provide an opportunity to achieve financial independence
- Provide constant increase of income
- Improve economic and financial literacy and to enhance existing entrepreneurs. A certified Kingdom Minded Entrepreneur Instructor serves as your teacher using biblically-based principles.
“Action Planning – the Blueprint for Success”
”Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” (Proverbs 29:18)
Action Planning – The Blueprint for Success course is a business course that provides a strong mix of biblical principles and legal principles for starting and operating a business. It is a Christian business training course designed to assist students in developing an understanding of practical business principles as they relate to the Word of God.
Topics addressed in the course include:
- The Power of Goal Setting
- Effective Business Planning for Starting Your Business
- Business Core Values that Influence Your Business Existence
- Tips for Accelerating Your Business Success
- The Importance of Having a Business Plan
- How to Write a Business Plan
- Types of Business Entity Structures
- Templates for Establishing a Corporation and Limited Liability Company
- How to Engage in Business Networking
- How to Protect Your Assets (House, Cars, Business, etc.) from Creditors and Court Judgments.
- Template Documents to use in Protecting Your Assets (e.g. Living Trusts, Personal Property Trusts, Land Trusts, Life Insurance Trusts, Charitable Remainder Trusts, Power of Attorney, and More)
How to Start and Manage a Nonprofit Organization”
“And he said to him, ‘Well done, good servant! Because you proved yourself faithful and trustworthy in a very little thing, you shall [now] have authority over ten cities [in my kingdom].” (Luke 19:17)
Many people are starting nonprofit organizations as a vehicle for using their passions to change the lives of others. Whether their passions are educational, leadership, or entrepreneurship oriented. They know that establishing a nonprofit organization that offers services that use their passion is fulfilling to them and will undoubtedly help transform the lives of their target population.
How to Start and Manage a Nonprofit Organization is a business course that provides nonprofit principles and legal principles for starting and operating a nonprofit organization efficiently. It is a 16-hour course designed to help you learn the steps to start a nonprofit organization and operate it efficiently so you can provide optimum programs and services to your target population (men, women, children, and youth). The course will help you learn how to identify your mission, get committed board members, the responsibilities of the board, the role of the organization’s founder, how to have effective board member meetings, how to develop a strategic plan, get funding for your nonprofit organization, and more.
BONUS: *. FREE e-book “The Power Source for the Kingdom-minded Entrepreneur”.
*.FREE 1 hour Consultation with Attorney Booker